-=| Eternal Legion |=-
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

-=| Eternal Legion |=-

Eternal Legion Greek Game Community...!!!

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Age of Conan: Will it end up good?

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Valarauko
Forum Member
Valarauko

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 240
Τόπος : Athens, GR
Registration date : 28/04/2007

Age of Conan: Will it end up good? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Age of Conan: Will it end up good?   Age of Conan: Will it end up good? I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 04, 2007 10:47 pm

No, it wont end up good Smile

The first few weeks there will be a flamewar because the game couldnt satisfy everyone.

After one month the uber powerleveling guilds will reach level cap and start to take over the most strategic places in the borderlands.

Six weeks after launch the roleplaing community will quit in masses because there is ooc talk all over the place.

One day later the 2nd flamewar will start. It will be about gold spam, farmers and PvP hackers.

Ten weeks after lauch patch 1.334omega will nurf the hell out of the game. This will start the 3rd flamewar.

20 weeks after launch the first voices will arise and preach about the Doom of Boredom.

24 weeks after lauch the extrem fanboi uber guilds will start to roll their 2nd, 3rd and 4th account. They will start to build alternative guild to exploit the idea that a guild only can have one fortress.

102 weeks after release the guild p0wah pwners (and their 46 shadow guilds) will own all fortresses in the borderlands on all servers.

Two days later the cleaning lady will end the drama by accidently pulling the plug from the servers.

Its a mmorpg. IT CANT end well Smile

source: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/156859
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Valarauko
Forum Member
Valarauko

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 240
Τόπος : Athens, GR
Registration date : 28/04/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Age of Conan: Will it end up good?   Age of Conan: Will it end up good? I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 04, 2007 10:47 pm

to vrika arketa diaskedastiko kai endiaferon...
Blackcloak
Forum Member
Blackcloak

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 145
Τόπος : Round & About
Registration date : 27/04/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Age of Conan: Will it end up good?   Age of Conan: Will it end up good? I_icon_minitimeΤετ Δεκ 05, 2007 5:09 am

"I was thinking on SWG. It's about Star Wars. Great game in the old days. But it's stuck being a Star Wars game. It have rules.

Dev team can't add things like a pink Stormtrooper etc. Dunno if that was a good example hehe.

Anyway they are stuck and people will ask for more and more. In the end things get boring."

Isws einai i pio swsti paratirisi pou exw dei teleutaia gia MMORPG ... kai isws mia apo tis vasikes diafores tou WoW ws twra me osa games prospathisan na kanoun kati ... Ena game opws to AoC i to LOTRO den mporoun na exoun fun concept opws ton "Mr Pinci" i tin "Harris Pilton" kai alla pou den mou erxontai sto miallo twra alla dinoun kai ena pio xalaro tono sto game...kai efkairia na ananewthei kapws estw kai psiloanousia to gamw. Tespa tha doume ti tha ginei kai me to AoC otan to paiksoume Razz
Realwipeout
Forum Member

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 22
Τόπος : athens
Registration date : 03/02/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Age of Conan: Will it end up good?   Age of Conan: Will it end up good? I_icon_minitimeΣαβ Αυγ 30, 2008 5:39 am

To epexa mia mera xenerosa kai ekopse to account. Xalia mono se psaronei ligo me ta grafika tou tipota allo.. MHden 0 0 0 0 0!!! WoW telia kai paula . -

Age of Conan: Will it end up good?
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
-=| Eternal Legion |=- :: Welcome to Eternal Legion's Forum...!!! :: Γενικά-
Μετάβαση σε: